Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Storm Chasing Accounts up now!

Hey everyone!

I got my storm chasing accounts up from the 28th and 29th of March! The first account is from Central Kansas. I drove down early in the day from Northern Nebraska and waited for a few hours for storms to fire. I was slightly out of position but still managed to catch a developing supercell at sunset, and then some incredible structure with lightning in the dark near Madison, Kansas. That account is here:

webIMG_0762

http://www.intotherfd.com/032812.html

After a late night I stayed with a friend in Lawrence, Kansas and then set up to chase along a warm front on the Kansas/Nebraska border the next day. There were a few occasions where I thought the storm would produce a tornado but it just couldn't quite get it done. However I still got to witness some incredible supercell structure before heading home. That account is here:

webIMG_0065

http://www.intotherfd.com/032912.html

Check them out and let me know what you think! I have a couple more website accounts to create and then I will get back to updating my galleries including dA! Thanks for your patience and support!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment